Design Shop Interiors is looking for an awesome family with a challenging home to participate in a very special project with us – filming for a major cable network.
Tell us your story – we wanna know about your family and your lifestyle:
- How would you describe your home?
- Where do you live? How long have you been there? Why did you pick your house?
- Why have you stayed in your home if it’s not working for you? Do you love your neighborhood? Is your mortgage is super affordable? Does it cost too much to buy what you think you want?
Tell us why your home isn’t working for you and your family:
- Is it the layout? Where are the biggest problem areas?
- Is space an issue? Have you ever considered an addition to make more room?
- Do you look at existing rooms and wish they were something else but you don’t know how to make that happen? Are you open to changing up the layout of your house?
What we ARE looking for:
- A ready, willing & able family who not only want to renovate their home, but are prepared to and have the necessary budget to do that (anywhere from $100K and up depending on scope of work)
- A family that is feeling challenged in their homes existing layout but love their home.
- A fun, adventurous (and slightly sassy) family that is excited about the idea of being on camera but more excited about having DSI design their home
- Your home must be located in the Greater Sacramento Area
What we are NOT looking for:
- Homes that are just too small. We need to be able to work with an existing footprint.
- NO ADDITIONS – if you are dead set on adding on to your home, this isn’t a fit.
- Simple changes – for example, opening up a wall to get an open concept floor plan. We need a home that requires big ideas and big changes.
IF YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
SEND US AN EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
INCLUDE: YOUR STORY, CONTACT INFO, PHOTO OF YOUR FAMILY & PHOTO/VIDEO OF YOUR HOME!
DEADLINE: ASAP! We are looking to cast our pilot project ASAP with the possibility of others to follow soon after.