Design Shop Interiors is looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and implement organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, accounts payable, payroll and scheduling
- Manage employee schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Order supplies and equipment as needed
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Maintains office staff by orienting and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Associate degree required (B.A. or B.S. preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (QuickBooks experience a plus)
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting and payroll
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
How to apply:
Submit your resume, cover letter and any additional material that proves to us that you can support and advance an office of creatives. firstname.lastname@example.org