DSI is looking for an awesome family with a challenging home to participate in a very special project with us – filming a demo reel for a home renovation network.
Tell us your story:
- We wanna know about your family and your lifestyle. How would you describe your home?
- Where do you live? How long have you been there? Why did you pick your house?
- Why have you stayed in your home if it’s not working for you? Do you love your neighborhood? Is your mortgage is super affordable? Does it cost too much to buy what you think you want?
Tell us why your home isn’t working for you and your family:
- Is it the layout? Where are the biggest problem areas?
- Is space an issue? Have you ever considered an addition to make more room?
- Do you look at existing rooms and wish they were something else but you don’t know how to make that happen? Are you open to changing up the layout of your house?
What we are not looking for:
- Homes that are just too small. We need to be able to work with an existing footprint.
- Simple changes – for example, opening up a wall to get an open concept floor plan. We need a home that requires big ideas and big changes.
What you get from us:
- Professionally drafted ‘As-Built’ plans of your home
- Professionally designed & drafted plans of our new layout of your home, courtesy DSI
- Our guidance and eternal gratitude
What this is not:
- This is not a free renovation
- This is not a free home full of furniture
- We will not be taking this project any further than drafting the plans (no construction)
- We are not fully designing the space down to the finishes and fixtures, its all about the layout and function. You will walk away from this project with a plan.
- A day to meet with DSI, access to your home for measuring, two days to film in your home. All dates to be scheduled with you. Filming will take place in late July/early August.
- You need to be comfortable on camera – bonus points if you are a little sassy and fun!
IF YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT, SEND US AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITH YOUR STORY, CONTACT INFO AND A PHOTO OF YOUR FAMILY AND HOUSE. DEADLINE IS July 10, 5:00pm PST.