Digital/Social Specialist – Marketing
Design Shop Interiors (DSI) is looking for a digital/social specialist to join our growing team.
Design Shop Interiors is looking for Digital/Social Marketing professional to support DSI and The Shop. The incumbent’s role will be to capture the essence of our business, the people and our products/services; sharing our story to the masses (while staying on voice and maintaining brand integrity). Our goal is to increase brand exposure, build & foster our community of followers and ultimately net job inquiries and drive sales.
In order to succeed, you must be a digital/social native with proven expertise using Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz and Facebook. Bonus points for knowledge of WordPress and Shopify.
Note: this role does not and will not be responsible for any interior design.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintain content on all social networks
- Curate an editorial calendar that helps strengthen DSI’s digital presence
- Develop and maintain profiles on online directories and review sites (ex: Houzz)
- Post, monitor and engage on social media channels & communities including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.
- Be familiar with updates and trends in online media in order to suggest new opportunities for marketing and communications.
- Secondary – plan and execute newsletter program including strategy, creative direction, optimization and reporting
- Recommend, develop and execute plans for paid digital marketing via search, social media and other online opportunities as appropriate
- Oversee and assist with reporting
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- 1-3 years of results proven experience in a related marketing role
- Must be independent, self-motivated, resourceful and creative; able to innovate and implement new ideas
- Good organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Ability to support light graphic design and video work preferred
- Demonstrates a growth mindset open to feedback and new learning
- Passion for staying updated on new technology solutions and trends in digital/social media
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a dynamic team
- Proven ability to influence peers
- Good sense of humor is a must
- Full Time (approx. 30 hours/week)
How To Apply:
Send an email with the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter – tell us about you & why you want to be a part of DSI
- Resume – share your experience related to the requirements of this role
- Salary requirements
- Dazzle us with your IG game, create a story series to support your submission