General Manager – The Shop by Design Shop
Design Shop Interiors is looking for a seasoned General Manager for our brick & mortar storefront – The Shop by Design Shop. .
As our Shop Manager, you’ll be stepping into a leadership role and required to embrace the team environment we foster within the broader Design Shop Interiors organization. You will lead a driven and high-energy team of stylists who are passionate and motivated to provide our clients with a hands-on personalized experience. The commitment to educate and deliver a high-end service are key components to exceed sales goals, build client relationships and embrace the Design Shop brand.
If you are a self-starter who is detail-oriented with previous experience in high end retail home furnishings we encourage you to submit a resume today.
- Lead and/or organize product knowledge education, train, and develop the Sales/Stylist Team; utilize cross-training methods to maintain productivity when employees are absent
- Create and enforce all policies and procedures i.e. sales process, etc.
- Develop and execute marketing programs focused on customer acquisition in partnership with leadership
- Utilize and develop in-store events and social media to drive sales and engage with the local community
- Communicate, track, and monitor weekly and daily sales goals to develop and inspire the Team to achieve results
- Performance management and workplace scheduling
- Consistently and accurately follow up on client issues in a timely manner
- Maintain brand integrity through merchandising
- Openly communicate feedback to sr. leadership
- Ensure all clients are greeted and welcomed with genuine enthusiasm including establishing a genuine rapport with all clients
- Offer clients to experience the features and benefits of merchandise, suggest additional merchandise that supports or relates to the clients’ needs; inform clients of sales promotions
- Passionately speak to clients with the understanding of Design Shop’s current design trends
- Experience in high end retail home furnishings
- Proven history of successfully training employees
- Strong understanding of sales and customer service techniques
- Ability to exceed sales goals and company expectations
- Ability to visually execute our brand vision
- Ask questions, seek clarity, and develop solutions
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Are you a self-starter who’s adventurous, ambitious, assertive, extroverted, energetic, enthusiastic, confident, and optimistic (or most of these :))?
- Do you assert a delicate dominance while being persuasive and motivational?
- Would you be described as enterprising, conscientious and conservative?
How to apply:
- Submit your cover letter, resume and any additional material that proves to us that you should be that next strong leader of our team to email@example.com