This month’s DSI round-up is all about beds!
Now if we’re being honest, how many of us actually make our beds every single morning? It’s one of those chores that feels pretty meaningless when you know you’re going to jump back in that same bed later in the night. BUT, if your bed was as pretty as the ones in this post then you just might want to put in the effort to grab those throw pillows off the floor and pile them onto your beautifully made bed!
Our Must-Haves for the Bed
Your bed should feel cozy and inviting so we love achieving this by adding a lot of layers and texture! Here’s what you need:
- So many pillows! We love layering patterned pillows on the bed to bring in a lot of that warm texture.
- A full duvet. This gives your bed that cozy, full look where you want to jump right in.
- A quilt. This is just another layering element to add to the texture.
- A throw blanket. Here’s where you can add a bit of pattern and layer something cute at the bottom of your bed!
- Bed skirt. In some cases we’ll add in a bedskirt if the frame of the bed isn’t cute or if there are items that need to be hidden under the bed. More often than not, we prefer showing off a cute bed frame though!
Here is some DSI bed inspiration for you!
See past DSI Round-ups HERE!
All photos by Nicole Dianne Photography